The Royal College of Psychiatrists on Ethnicity, Religion and Evidence Based Medicine
The Royal College of Psychiatrists is keen on ethnic diversity, religion and evidence based medicine. Here are some examples:
Proof That Jesus Was Jewish:
1. He went into his father's business.
2. He lived at home until the age of 33.
3. He was sure his mother was a virgin, and his mother was sure he was God.
Proof That Jesus Was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
Proof That Jesus Was Puerto Rican:
1. His first name was Jesus.
2. He was bilingual.
3. He was always being harassed by the authorities.
Proof That Jesus Was Italian:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He worked in the building trades.
And the proof that at the College one can see more is here: